The GIANT Health Event, in 1-2 December 2020, is Europe’s most valuable meeting place for the international health tech innovation community.
GIANT is a business community that covers leading health-tech innovation from around the world. Our goal is to bring innovators, investors and global corporate companies together to innovate and spark productive collaboration to accelerate better health outcomes.
As Steve Jobs said, ‘Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower’: this is not a “tech for tech’s” sake event – this is an event that brings ideas, technologies, and people together and curates innovations that will translate to better health outcomes.
Combining a conference, tradeshow, workshops, and live product demos, GIANT brings together thousands of people whose business is health, to inspire, connect and accelerate their goals in a uniquely creative environment – we like to call it “a Festival of HealthTech Innovation”.
The success of #GIANThealth19
- 5000 registered attendees, 100+ exhibitors, 200+ speakers
- Attendance growth of 150% compared to GIANT 2018
- 1 in 3 attendees are c-suite
- Healthtech community of over 175,000
- 6 conference stages running simultaneously each day, creating over 85 hours of engaging, CPD-certified content
- Speakers including leaders in health-tech such as NHS England Chief Executive Simon Stevens, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock, NHSX Chief Executive Matthew Goulding, Founders Factory founder Brent Hoberman and Genomics England’s Professor Joanna Hackett.
Why exhibit at GIANT?
GIANT is designed to attract stakeholder and decision-makers from the whole ecosystem: NHS leaders and Health Corporates (Pharma, Insurance), Major consultancies, Investors and Public Sector support, Clinicians and Clinician Entrepreneurs, Accelerators and Incubators, Start-ups, SMEs, Health non-profits and Charities, acclaimed Academics and Service providers.
Promote your business to access potential sales, investments and collaborations:
- Have a base for people to find you and be listed on our website and in our event programme brochure;
- Demonstrate your health-tech products and services to professionals in the healthcare community;
- Be featured in GIANT Health’s weekly newsletter that goes out to nearly 100,000 healthcare and tech professionals and all social media channels (twitter, LinkedIn and FB…etc.);
- Exposure to leading press & media and being interviewed by professional film companies [See examples here];
- Special “animated” zones for Mental health, Sport and Sleep tech; and
- 2 passes included, more for larger stands – see ticket purchase for details.
Packages available from only £695 – all with Wi-Fi, power, seating/table – contact Manuel@GIANT.health for bespoke bundles with sponsorship and passes.