What type of music you like to hear?

Home Forums Entertainment Music and movies What type of music you like to hear?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel Adams
      Participant

Some present day music I’ve found is pretty boring. I much prefer older music, specifically from the early 2010s.

John
      Participant

I’m a fan of 90s/ 2000s punk rock music like Green Day and Good Charlotte.

Sarah Milburn
      Participant

I’ve always loved old Christmas songs. From the moment I first heard them they’ve had a special place in my heart. I often find myself looking forward to November/December so I can listen to them without my family complaining that “Christmas is months away” when they visit me and my mother.

Sarah Milburn
      Participant

My mother managed to turn me into a big 50s/60s/70s fan. Some of my favourite songs include “Hit The Road, Jack” by Ray Charles, “These Boots Are Made For Walkin” by Nancy Sinatra and “Beyond The Sea” by Bobby Darin.

Robert Mason
      Participant

My favourite music comes from the 80s and 90s which were Metallica’s golden years. They were and still are my favourite band. The release of the Master of Puppets album transformed my late teens.
      They weren’t too hard to get into seeing as I was already into Black Sabbath and Thin Lizzy.

Rosemary
      Participant

I was born in the 80s so my favourite music is from the 80s and 90s! I love Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey!

juliaZprk
      Participant

Music can be divided into genres (e.g., country music) and genres can be further divided into subgenres (e.g., country blues and pop country are two of the many country subgenres), although the dividing lines and relationships between music genres are often subtle, sometimes open to personal interpretation, and occasionally controversial. For example, it can be hard to draw the line between some early 1980s hard rock and heavy metal. Within the arts, music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art or as an auditory art. Music may be played or sung and heard live at a rock concert or orchestra performance, heard live as part of a dramatic work (a music theater show or opera), or it may be recorded and listened to on a radio, MP3 player, CD player, smartphone or as film score or TV show.
      What type of musicyou like to hear?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by juliaZprk.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be registered as a ReMeLife Member and logged in to reply to and create new topics

Favourite suppliers

REHABILITY

With REHABILITY, patients can carry out their rehabilitation exercises, from either the centre in which they are hospitalized or remotely, autonomously but with constant medical supervision. This...

Dyslexia Shop

The Dyslexia Shop stocks thousands of carefully selected products to help people with Dyslexia and special educational needs / learning difficulties. Why The Dyslexia Shop? We pride ourselves on...

The Tiger Health Monitoring Watch

The TigerFIT Pro is a 24X7 Guardian Angel for your family. It is a Smart Personal Security Device & Health Monitor with GPS Tracker,...

MindForYou – Supported Holidays for People with Dementia

MindforYou was founded in September 2014 after personal experience highlighted the challenges of traditional respite for families living with dementia. Our supported 5 day...

Dementia pathfinders

Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company is a social enterprise delivering education and learning for people working in the dementia care field and providing therapeutic care...