What is a good book for a book club?

Home Forums Entertainment Book club What is a good book for a book club?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John
      Participant

Also, it’s always good for when in doubt to stick to the classics such as: To Kill a Mockingbird or Moby Dick.

Harry
      Participant

If your group likes fantasy books then I’d recommend Game of Thrones. The ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ series is quite good.

Sarah Milburn
      Participant

As already mentioned, it is dependant on the genre your book club has chosen (if any). I’d recommend searching for books you already own within the home first, look for books you like that fall under that genre. If you’re an avid book-worm like myself, you’re guaranteed to find lots of good books to bring along with you to your book club.

1+
      John
      Participant

I think it depends on the genre that the people in the book club gravitate towards. My personal genre would be fantasy and I’d seek a book club that leans towards that but others are different.
      There are however books that can resonate with a lot of demographics and people that generally love reading. The one that comes to mind is ‘The Catcher in the Rye’.

1+
      anabiamig
      Participant

Hi…
      A book club is a reading group, usually consisting of several people who read and talk about books based on a topic or an agreed-upon reading list. It’s common for book clubs to choose a specific book to read and discuss at the same time.
      What is a good book for a book club?

1+
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be registered as a ReMeLife Member and logged in to reply to and create new topics

Favourite suppliers

REHABILITY

With REHABILITY, patients can carry out their rehabilitation exercises, from either the centre in which they are hospitalized or remotely, autonomously but with constant medical supervision. This...

Dyslexia Shop

The Dyslexia Shop stocks thousands of carefully selected products to help people with Dyslexia and special educational needs / learning difficulties. Why The Dyslexia Shop? We pride ourselves on...

The Tiger Health Monitoring Watch

The TigerFIT Pro is a 24X7 Guardian Angel for your family. It is a Smart Personal Security Device & Health Monitor with GPS Tracker,...

MindForYou – Supported Holidays for People with Dementia

MindforYou was founded in September 2014 after personal experience highlighted the challenges of traditional respite for families living with dementia. Our supported 5 day...

Dementia pathfinders

Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company is a social enterprise delivering education and learning for people working in the dementia care field and providing therapeutic care...