One of the best entertaining movie

Home Forums Entertainment Music and movies One of the best entertaining movie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel Adams
      Participant

I love majority of the Marvel franchise; the films are so good!

1+
      John
      Participant

The Tobey Maguire Spiderman movies by Sam Raimi are a classic for me. I tend to re-watch it every couple of years and I can probably quote Spiderman 3 word for word.

Sarah Milburn
      Participant

I remember watching Good Omens when it came out in 2019! One of my friends brought me the book back in 2015 and I loved it, it’s a book I still re-read to this day. It’s amazing how the directors stuck so closely to the source material (the book), though that was probably because Mr Neil Gaiman was a director too.

Brian Miller
      Participant

My son introduced me to a fun little series on Amazon Prime called “Good Omens”. Not sure if anyone’s aware but it’s based on a book of the same name by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Many good laughs (and a few tears). Not only this, but the two main characters are played by the wonderful David Tennant and Michael Sheen. Would definitely recommend giving it a watch.

1+
      Robert Mason
      Participant

My personal favourite movies are the entirety of the Tolkien Series; The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies
      I read the books when I was younger but the movies are outstanding. If you have the time I highly recommend the extended editions that add so many extra scenes which add so much to the narrative.
      For example in the Theater cut of Fellowship of the Ring, Boromir is only really shown as a fool but in the Extended cut he has so much more depth to his character and is really shown to be torn between doing what’s right and the ring tempting him and manipulating him.

1+
      MichealBolton64
      Participant

Some really good movies that I love are Inception, Interstellar, any superhero Marvel film and the joker is a really good film if you don’t mind a bit of a thriller.

1+
      Majadm
      Participant

Hi…
      Now a days I am free at home because schools are close due to covid .and I m feeling very bore. i saw a lot of movies but these movies did not entertain me.I want to see such an entertaining movie . Can you help me to find the one of the best movies?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be registered as a ReMeLife Member and logged in to reply to and create new topics

Favourite suppliers

REHABILITY

With REHABILITY, patients can carry out their rehabilitation exercises, from either the centre in which they are hospitalized or remotely, autonomously but with constant medical supervision. This...

Dyslexia Shop

The Dyslexia Shop stocks thousands of carefully selected products to help people with Dyslexia and special educational needs / learning difficulties. Why The Dyslexia Shop? We pride ourselves on...

The Tiger Health Monitoring Watch

The TigerFIT Pro is a 24X7 Guardian Angel for your family. It is a Smart Personal Security Device & Health Monitor with GPS Tracker,...

MindForYou – Supported Holidays for People with Dementia

MindforYou was founded in September 2014 after personal experience highlighted the challenges of traditional respite for families living with dementia. Our supported 5 day...

Dementia pathfinders

Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company is a social enterprise delivering education and learning for people working in the dementia care field and providing therapeutic care...